Foolish woman



Dear sir
This speech stupid woman
Are you wrote me a stupid woman?
My name? Let's Names
Rania Zainab's mother
Mother India or Haifa
The silliest what we carry, sir names


Sir
Antara Absi behind my door
Ivbhani
If you saw the oratorical
Cut my head
If he saw the transparent clothes
Cut my head
If I expressed my pain
Fsharqkm dear sir
Women caught with spears
Pay allegiance to the prophets of men
Women and embedded in the dirt
Stay tuned!
Dear sir ... from Stora
Stay tuned!
If the bottle broke the deadlock from the ages
If stripped of lead ring on my conscience
If I ran away
From the cellars of the harem in palaces
If rebelled, on my death ...
On my grave
To my roots
And large slaughterhouse
Do not worry, sir!
If I revealed my feelings
Eastern man
Hair does not care and are not feeling ...
Eastern man
Women do not understand, but inside the bed ...
Excuse me .. Excuse me sir
If Ttault the kingdom of men
Great literature course literature men and love was always
The share of men
The sex was always
Sedated sold for men
The myth of women's freedom in our country.
It is not freedom
The other, only the freedom of men
Sir
Say what you want about me, you will not care about superficial. Stupid. Crazy. I no longer care about idiots
Because of writing about their concerns ..
In the logic of men stupid woman
Less pain in the first speech I
Stupid woman?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you I love you and the rest come