Dad !



Deaden your father?
Astray! I do not die dad.
At home it
Lord smells .. and the anniversary of the Prophet
Here cornerstone those little things ..



A taper for branch boy
His newspaper. Tbgh. Mtkah
If my father - after - did not go
The dish ash .. and Venjana
On condition .. after not drinking
And Nzartah Ocilo glass ..
Heal eyes of Morocco?
Tailings, in closets Disclosure
The remnants of the light on the field
Get around corners him, Where
.. Is ordered on the lush
Most hands .. I tend it
I pray on his chest tired
Dad .. still among us, and talk
Talk on drink cups
Asamerna Valdoual pregnant ..
Reproduction of a loophole good ..
My father was a story of the Commission
And the meaning of the wider wider ..
Consciousness dad .. refuge for Star
Is the Middle mention my father's eyes?
Summer memory of my father
Chrome, and the memory of the planet ..
*
Dad, Dad .. The history of good
Walking behind you, do not Tattab ..
Your name on the move, it is good
Tasty free, to the best
Campaign in waking up to my eyes ..
I am ready for the people of Abu ..
Ochelk even tone of voice
How can you go .. I'm still me?
*
If Fella house gave our
In the House thousand mouth doctrine
We opened our doors for July
In the summer must dad comes ..
youryo͝or,yôr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foolish woman

I love you I love you and the rest come